Saturday, July 23, 2011

Review #242: Eric Allen Prewitt - Him (1986)

ERIC ALLEN PREWITT'S LIFE

Year: 1986
Genre:
Human
Label:
God Records
Tracks:
24
Length:
69 Minutes
My Rating:
7/8

Okay, okay, so I've been on NOT FACEBOOK and I TOTALLY FUCKING MET THIS FUCKING GUY NAMED ERIC ALLEN PREWITT. And y'know what? He's really nice to me. He actually talks to me and he's
not a total dick. I like Eric. Eric is nice. There was this one time when he was telling me about this road trip... no, he said he was a ROAD PIRATE. He went on road trips all the time. Fuck, I'm still talkin' to the guy right now. He knows I am typing this bullshit. He is all-knowing. He believes in doing whatever ya want. That's cool. I respect thut very much. I want to be friends with Eric. I am not gay for him but he is cool and seems to understand and respect my feelings and shit. He has a daughter. He said me being 18 was just like him being 18. Which is cool. He got laid and he travels a lot so maybe that means WHAT THE FUCK, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GETTING LAID ANYWAYS?

It rained outside... it was thundering... loud... shaking the house. Anyways, yeah, he's a pretty cool guy and he has a beard and I don't really know him that well, but I'd say he ranks in the higher-ups of people I don't really know that well. So let's give Mr. Prewitt a hand here... yayyyyy (clap clap clappy clap)


(Oh, and he also likes my music. Which means I like him.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers