ERIC ALLEN PREWITT'S LIFE
Label: God Records
Length: 69 Minutes
My Rating: 7/8
Okay, okay, so I've been on NOT FACEBOOK and I TOTALLY FUCKING MET THIS FUCKING GUY NAMED ERIC ALLEN PREWITT. And y'know what? He's really nice to me. He actually talks to me and he's not a total dick. I like Eric. Eric is nice. There was this one time when he was telling me about this road trip... no, he said he was a ROAD PIRATE. He went on road trips all the time. Fuck, I'm still talkin' to the guy right now. He knows I am typing this bullshit. He is all-knowing. He believes in doing whatever ya want. That's cool. I respect thut very much. I want to be friends with Eric. I am not gay for him but he is cool and seems to understand and respect my feelings and shit. He has a daughter. He said me being 18 was just like him being 18. Which is cool. He got laid and he travels a lot so maybe that means WHAT THE FUCK, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GETTING LAID ANYWAYS?
It rained outside... it was thundering... loud... shaking the house. Anyways, yeah, he's a pretty cool guy and he has a beard and I don't really know him that well, but I'd say he ranks in the higher-ups of people I don't really know that well. So let's give Mr. Prewitt a hand here... yayyyyy (clap clap clappy clap)
(Oh, and he also likes my music. Which means I like him.)
- Review #242: Eric Allen Prewitt - Him (1986)
- Review #241: Mark Prindle - My Wife Left Me Becaus...
- Review #240: The Accüsed - The Return of Martha Sp...
- Review #239: Matt Bones & the Skeleton Family - De...
- Review #238: Siege - Drop Dead (1993)
- Review #237: The Whores - E.P. (2010)
- Review #236: Las Sexpeares - Que Asco de Gente E.P...
- Review #235: Nippercreep - Test (2010)
- Review #234: Low Places - Violent Hunger E.P. (201...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (165)