Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SOME OF MY (shit) DRAWINGS!!!! ART FROM 2009 - 2011 YAEY

Hello, boyz n' grrrlz. Tonight I'm going to be showing you some of my mediocre drawings for your viewing pleasure so you can laugh at how bad of an artist I am.



This one ended up on the cover of an early Blood Noize (then "White Noize") demo in greyscale:





I made this picture for the most awesome woman ever:











Color schemes added for better effect! Doesn't my sadguy look like he has a cunt for a mouth?






Made this one in Basic Design (best class ever) a few months ago:



A really big picture I made at the last minute in Drawing 1 because I had forgotten to pick an artwork to bring to the "defend it to the death" activity that was going to happen that day. I ended up being the only contestant to get a thumbs-up from the entire class.



All this and I've still never been laid:



More awesome shit from Basic Design I made in Dec. 2010 ("The Mangler/The Complex"):







FUCK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers