Hello, boyz n' grrrlz. Tonight I'm going to be showing you some of my mediocre drawings for your viewing pleasure so you can laugh at how bad of an artist I am.
This one ended up on the cover of an early Blood Noize (then "White Noize") demo in greyscale:
I made this picture for the most awesome woman ever:
Color schemes added for better effect! Doesn't my sadguy look like he has a cunt for a mouth?
Made this one in Basic Design (best class ever) a few months ago:
A really big picture I made at the last minute in Drawing 1 because I had forgotten to pick an artwork to bring to the "defend it to the death" activity that was going to happen that day. I ended up being the only contestant to get a thumbs-up from the entire class.
All this and I've still never been laid:
More awesome shit from Basic Design I made in Dec. 2010 ("The Mangler/The Complex"):
- Review #227: Deep Wound - American Style E.P. (198...
- Review #226: Electric Wizard - Black Masses (2010)...
- Review #225: Flipper - Love Canal 7" (1980)
- Review #224: Diehatzu Hijets - Doo Doo Boy (2011)
- Review #223: Suicidal Tendencies - 1982 Demos (200...
- Review #222: Void - Condensed Flesh 7" (1992)
- SOME OF MY (shit) DRAWINGS!!!! ART FROM 2009 - 201...
- Review #221: School Jerks - Control 7" (2011)
- Review #220: Black Flag - The Process of Weeding O...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2010 (165)